View Single Post
Old 18-04-2024, 07:46 PM
Master
Yes in a lot of those we can I've learned one thing I will not let anybody blackmail me and emotionally blackmail me ever again because that is so long it's so wrong and the fair
Plus I met one bad choice a few about choices one when I cousin had a stroke because of me because I did not get medication to the house straight away as quickly they could because I must and I was too lazy to walk them but that night her two sons for Furious at me even 15 years later they can't forgive me because they get all of me it'll tell him but I would apologise to my dying day as I know that was gonna happen I don't think it's differently
My dad as well harestro about add a stroke and I thought I'm so na if I'd got him health sooner even suffered like this because of me but I've learned one thing I will do things differently from no one
We can't change the past but we can change a present and future by doing things differently we learn from the past we learn more in a present both from the past mistakes and for the future we will be paired from the past

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔