View Single Post
Old 27-03-2019, 07:06 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
So you're saying someone like Josef Mengele wasn't a bad person? And this 'love' you speak about, where is it in this wretched world that you created? I don't know what you think about when you see the Earth, but what I think about is a hellish place totally devoid of love.

I'll give you some perspective, since you're still seeing out of human eyes.

Is a person who murders 20 Billion people bad?

Is he, really?

Why?

__________________________________________________ ______________________

What if he is saving 300 Billion people's lives because the 20 billion were dying on their planet and wanted to annihilate the 300's whole civilization so they could inhabit their planet?

Is he still a bad person for wanting to save 300 Billion people?

Do you see how what you don't know could change everything for you?

A woman watches a romcom and cries, she is involved in the drama - why is Josef so mean to Priscilla. To her this is a reality and her emotions are every bit as real as anything - but in a higher perspective (that of the director) the movie is fake, a pretend game he orchestrated.

The drama doesn't affect him because he knows its not the true reality, the people on the screen are actors. This is the same with physical reality; it's a shadow of the true reality which is spirit.

There is no "Josef Mengele" in actual fact, you're merely looking at a different aspect of yourself. Which you interpret as this BEing.

Love is unconditional, it says if you want to kill I won't stop you because you are FREE to experience whatever you want. It takes a very high intelligence to understand this concept.

Although it only takes a child to feel it.

Pure, children don't know what "right" or "wrong" is until they're taught/programmed to make the discernment/judgment.