View Single Post
Old 18-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Master
Thanks for sharing Bubbles.

Yes it works very subconsciously.

And actually yes quite right, we are capable of moving the pendulum with mind and focus.

Great experience for you to have. I am very happy you have enjoyed experimenting with pendulum usage so far.

Keep experimenting.

I have found they even can be in a way programmed.

Sort of like programming a mineral. The first time I used my pendulum, I had it conducting rapidly over water- for dowsing.

Since that old pendulum broke and I've made a new one. I currently have this one programmed to move rapidly over pocket change (nickles, dimes, quarters), but have yet to experiment with it further. I will as soon as I am able to find time to work with it some more.

I also use my Staff for dowsing. My Staff was a branch I found and decided to try to use for mineral dowsing. I found a piece of Anthracite coal with this branch- now my staff. In fact I used the coal I found to top my Staff.

I recently tried dowsing with the staff itself yesterday, out of doors to see verily if it still worked as intended as a dowsing branch.

Yep. It is still very much able to find minerals.

Found 2 white/ milky white pieces of minerals. It had found a piece of quartz, the more solid white I am unsure still of what it was, as I haven't yet picked it up.

But yes, my dowsing Staff seems to actually still work as an object for dowsing.

I am pretty happy about this.

So far so good.

My encouragement to explore to you Bubbles.

Keep experimenting and practicing.

Also would like to add, I think the material (wooden) that you are currently using for a pendulum for now, is a great choice actually.

You said yourself, it is working. It sounds like it is working well with and for you. So why not? For now the wooden material seems to be doing you some good.

If I remember correctly and if I read this right, long ago wood with pendulum usage was actually more preferred before crystal usage.

But seeing as you enjoy crystals, perhaps you'd really like a crystal pendulum that you feel called to.

But as you can see, wood works, I have a metal pendulum (My current one) that works.

It is up to you.

Glad you've had a nice experience.

All my best.