View Single Post
Old 15-03-2018, 07:36 PM
Experiencer
My First Experience on Pendulum | It's more than telekinesis, explanations, thoughts

my first experience was with a wooden kendama..... it was around the house, i don't even like to play with that toy...

As I was 'wandering' around the house... I pick this kendama, hold it up as a pendulum with the wooden ball in front of me .... initially i was trying to move the sphere with the power of my mind...more like a 'play' yet focused that I could do it... same as you would try to move a car with your mind...... so I started, a sort of mental focus ...on the ball.... back and forth back and forth.... bigger distance at each wave..... was working with my mind to push and drag it, like a swing/cradle, pushing it stronger with each swing/wave...... worked!...i was like 'wait wait wait wait....'... ok ok......... what just happened? nah.... let's try this sideways..... left-right-left-right-left-right... worked!!!! the swings were so distant... very powerful.. was like I was feeling 'it'~ ..... telekinesis? The initial vibe I got when I realized this was real... felt so... grr.. wow.

it could be that our subconscious can make the movements even if we consciously think we hold the hand firm. so it is one way of how this work, and i can move the pendulum in any direction i want without moving my hand consciously at least.

Quoting below from: https://www.erinpavlina.com/blog/200...d-telekinesis/

“Rather, it was a demonstration of how the unconscious mind can control your actions. What you must understand is that while your conscious mind was keeping your arm and hand very still, your subconscious desire to see the pendulum move sent signals through your arm and hand and into your fingers, where minute movement caused your pendulum to move. This was not something you could see with your eyes or even feel happening inside your fingers. You believe you held your pendulum as still as possible. But you did not.”

“When you desire something, your unconscious mind begins working to make it happen. Even if it is not something you consciously want — like smoking another cigarette when you’re trying to quit — if your subconscious mind wants it, you will smoke another cigarette. Sometimes your subconscious mind can manifest something you desire even when your conscious mind says you cannot have it, for example getting a date with the head cheerleader. When you believe it is possible … when you expect you will have it … when you know it is coming, it manifests. So be wary of your subconscious mind because it controls your actions more than you realize.”

In the same time i know that it relates to throat chakra to hear our guides, angels etc... One of the important communications governed by this chakra, is the clairaudient communication with your spirit guides. But the chakra context is unnecessary here, my point is that sometimes is hard for us to differentiate from our thoughts and our guides messages (still our~ thoughts). And since thoughts are streaming from our subconscious as well.... then you can see why the pendulum work is more than the explanation of telekinesis by psychologists. Need to mention that i have discovered this in the same day i have received a psychic attunement from my metaphyscisian/lightworker :) this 'ability' surfaced naturally, i wasn't planning to try it, and I never even bothered to read into pendulums... until now :)

So I guess is that what I am saying, is that by accident I discovered I can move the kendama-pendulum (will get proper pendulum some day soon) with the power of my mind.......after a psychic attunement, few hours later. Had a very unique feeling when this happened... no need for analogies here. Then I proceeded to read about telekinesis and found that link I posted above, which explained 'how it works'..... but I realize that that explanation is merely a mechanism and not even the full spectrum. As a plus, now I see how much more power the subc. has on our life.

PS This happened 3 days ago. Today I took the kendama-pendulum.... (well it's just a kendama) and I hold it again as a pendulum. I said: Show me YES and it started to go back and forth back and forth back and forth...... ok good.
Then I said, Show me NO.. and it started to go left-right-left-right....

Then I asked: Is it sunny today? (yes it was) and the pendulum started back and forth back and forth saying YES...
I asked a few basic questions that were true....and the pendulum said YES... I asked..is it month March? Yes.... Is it year 2007? NO...

so you see, it is a nice confirmation that it does work in a way where I feel that I hold my hands still... yet I do know these answers come straight from me, and the subc. and consc. knows perfectly! I think that this can be a way to 'extract' information from your subc.... really advanced technology!

Now... I have asked... am I happy? and the pendulum started to go in diagonal rotations~ But the reality is that even consc. do not know that. Maybe the question was too broad. Happy now? Happy life? Happy mood? Happier than who ? etc...

So until now I can see its logic...a way~ it works. All that is left to make pendulum work truly powerful, is for you to ask the right questions, and your spirit guides to answer them to you. This last part is what makes a lot of the difference...but even so, one could still get some info from himself.

I still have a lot to learn, these are my first experiences I wanted to share with this sub-forum.