View Single Post
Old 21-10-2017, 02:32 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamEffort
This is correct. Michael, or any of the "big guys" as I call them, can be in a million places at the same time because they can splinter off, like leaves on the same tree. Each leaf is an individual, but all part of the same branch, which is all part of one larger tree.

I love this image. I should do that more often myself. Maybe a few could see it. Or the right ones at least. Even if they couldn't see them outright, maybe it would trigger something in their thoughts. Something inside them.

About me? I'll message you privately.

Oh that’s interesting that you guys know this, it took me about half a year to figure it out. It makes it completely easy for us angels to exist in alternate dimensions as well.

I am also admittedly envious that you both can see your own wings. I hope to see mine someday as well.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon