View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 01:55 PM
Quote:
I Have to say you like writing Chapter and verse if you cut it down you might get more of a reply,
What I read was great. We've talked about this before - with so much interesting
stuff to say - online readers will miss this, cuz they want shorter, that's all.

"Every limiting belief you have is another filter
in front of your light which compromises its brightness.'' -Excellent!

"...self-modifications should be taken into consideration when you are pursuing
a completely different experience than you have yet to explore." - Most certainly. This is a reality check,
a practical 'How to', thank you.
:)

"...the only real truth is your truth. Only you have your awareness, while everyone else has theirs.
Therefore, because this is the only awareness you could ever have,
then the only truth you could ever know is the truth as it relates to you." -Never heard it put that way,
this could help, especially newbies to this that struggle with some things.

"There can be plenty of love surrounding you, but you won't feel it if you don’t let it in.
If you don't love yourself, you will never understand how someone can love you." - Ha, yet another great 2 sentences.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru