View Single Post
Old 27-12-2010, 06:24 PM
LadyB.

Hi Night-spirit..

I have a lovely story that happened a few months ago..

I have a friend in her mid sixties who lives about a mile away from me. She has a rare terminal illness and her mobility has greatly reduced in the the last couple of years. I used to take her out (slow) walking every week but recently her illness has progressed to the point where it a little much for her..

We live in a rural area..She does not get out much at all and recently her (grown up) children who live abroad brought her the gift of lap top. Her world has opened up since she receiving it and her life completely centres around it. She can feel 'part of the world' again as she felt very isolated...

On our walks I would often talk to her about angels ..I thought it might bring her some comfort..she was open minded about it, although skeptical..

I love her company so much..she has a great sense of humor and we really have a laugh together. I would often pray that the angels give her a sign..

Anyway...recently I was away on holiday and when I returned I went to see her and she was brimming with excitement..

Whilst I was away her lap-top had broken. She had two people come round and look at it neither of them could fix it...
She was absolutely bereft without it and was really miserable..
However, one morning she looked out of her bedroom window and saw an angel shaped cloud..so she shouted to it.."If you are really an angel could you please fix my lap-top I am lost without it"

After a she while got up and made her slow journey down the stairs to the living room where the broken laptop sat.
She turned it on, and it worked perfectly!

She was absolutely ecstatic and was shouting 'THANK YOU ANGELS' at the top of her voice.

How lovely is that?
LB
X

Last edited by LadyB. : 27-12-2010 at 07:52 PM.