View Single Post
Old 29-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Ethereal2008

I have a brief story I thought I would share with you. It's kind of involved so I will try to make a long story short. Back in the 90's (seems to be a theme in this thread lol) I went through a nasty divorce and the man I had married tried to get my child taken from me by means of a call to child welfare department based on a false report of course. He claimed that I never got a prescription filled nor took my child to the doctor when they were sick, all false and I had to prove it with a copy of the prescription from Walgreens, no big deal but just being under investigation was devastating to me to say the least so it was a bad time, my grandmother had recently passed and I was still grieving her death but seemed to notice a pattern, whenever I would be going through something negative in my life I would see a rainbow and I would know that it was a sign that everything was going to be alright. Well, this day in particular I arrived at Walgreens to get the copy of the prescription and as I waas whizzing past the makeup counter something stopped me dead in my tracks, I smelled a scent that just made me come to a complete stop, there was a shelf in front of me lined with red or maroon velvet and one bottle of perfume on each of the three leveled tiered shelf, I instinctively picked up the middle bottle of perfume and smelled it, THIS IS IT I said, I turned to the bottle upside down wanting to see the name of the perfume and when I read it it said: Margueriete (that is my name and my grandmothers name, I was named after her)....wild huh? I knew everything would be ok from that moment on. I truly felt blessed and grateful.