View Single Post
Old 21-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Suspended

well if i act like a trasmitter i was in full fledge control of things around me, i also have to disagree with you on the TV being fear control, IF LOA is true and we attract like thoughts, the only reason why we see fear control stuff on TV is because we BELIVE that the TV is used for that stuff. I myself have been a grand believe in crooked government since i was like 14 so i prolly manifested all that stuff, if LOA is true.

besides, when i was in that fearful panic mode, a guy came into the library here saying how new york was gonna start using cyborgs to spy on people. <-- thats a human being, not the TV. If everything is energy and like attracts like, i attracted fearful energy to myself during that moment in my life.

Also, even tho if they use tv for fear based control, it wouldnt be a worldwide epidemic where we are all gonna die. Ive seen plenty of commercials about how certain foods are bad, or how we need to dose our apartments with chemicals to kill off all these "germs", but never have i seen something so drastic.