View Single Post
Old 24-10-2018, 09:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have to agree with what Lynn said I to am a psychic medium.and have faced many difficulties in this life.i had a reading once when I was a teenager many moons ago telling me.that I would meet my partner very soon,and I would have 2 kids.

wrong it did not happen.she said the same thing to my friend and it happened.so its hit and miss.

Namaste

This psychic medium 12 years ago, she told me I would "meet my soulmate". I didn't believe in soulmates at the time but was curious, I asked her "when", she said when I was about 30. I think she described her hair colour and what part of the world she was from too. I forgot all about that. Well a few years ago at 29 I experienced this massive heart awakening and bliss state which coincided with meeting someone I fell deeply in love with. Someone I had this intense empathic, psychic connection with. This is what is haunting me. I had no idea what it is to have a loving connection with someone like this, I would have spent every moment of my life working on myself if I had known. And this psychic told me. I experienced this traumatic shock thing which caused me to make a mistake, a psychic vision told me this would sever my connection with her, not because she wouldn't want to be connected, but because I would no longer be able to accept myself. Strangely enough, the same time I got that vision, I also got a vision of my "soulmate" closing my eyes like you would a dead person. Theres a lot of details I won't go into, really unusual stuff. There was many times when I had dark, scary visions about her. Whatever the case, I love her and likely always will, I really hope she didn't get hurt in this. What happened me, I accept it all, its all being used as a catalyst for transformation, even if I may never recover from it, it is what it is.