View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Experiencer

Oh gosh, what wouldn't I say to him. I'd tell him everything, about how What I felt that day Source shot through him, out his chest and "punched" me in the chest. The turmoil I've felt over the past year, how much I've grown because he was the catalyst, how I was trying to fit this into a "traditional relationship" (I'm married with kids, & had made "plans" to leave and be with him- but instead it made me realize that I was trying to control everything & has made my relationship with my husband stronger and more honest- he knows about twin (although he is jealous), And that he should have more faith that whatever our 'relationship' looks like in the physical (now and in the future), it is good, it is divine and we shouldn't try to control it. And that he shouldn't be so nervous or avoid me when I'm in the same area as he is (although I tend to do the same thing) & that at night I dream of him every night, have felt his presence with me always, I feel what he feels, & that I love him & that everything will work out for the greater good of everyone involved.