View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Unhappy Nothing Here of Any Sinificance that I Can Find

Quote:
Dan_SF---To explain in understandable terms ?
God's being is everywhere.

Duhh, place you ego to the side and read my lips/text Universe/Uni-V-erse or as "U "niverse for last few years here.

Quote:
He is a singular, nonmaterial entity without opposites.

I have not the vaquest idea what you mean by "nonmaterial" nor does anyone else no what that means exactly. Proof of this in your next sentence below.

Quote:
Ocupied or nonoccupied space, it does not matter. He is literally everywhere, you can't see him because you see duality.

You just posted and duality and posted God is occupied space ergo "material". Seriously dude, your post inconsistence non-sense repeatedly.
This is not meant to be rude or offensive.

It is meant as an truthful observation. Nothing more or less.

Quote:
Why does he not show himself is for the obvious reason that he is not interfering with something that is not of (read: like) him. So you will have to ask him for help.

I dont need help. I need people on a spiritual forum to attempt rational, logical common sense and less hokey poky mysticism. In that way, as person who seeks out truth, I feel less frustrated when people behave in more mature adult, sane, rational, logical common sense ways.

Is that really incorrect of me to seek that out from other adults?

Quote:
But what can BE, and be not of him and BE different ? The answer to this is: Only things that will disappear.
The things that can be like him, are given time to learn to become like him.

Who decided God is a he/him? You appear to be confused and lacking any rational, logical common sense pathways of thought on this specific issue.

Quote:
On occupied space:
Do you actually know that every atom (in this material imagined reality) is able to communicate with you r6r6r (and you with it) ?

Huh? What has that got to do with anything were disscussing. IF you want to address me, it would be best if you actually address the specific comments by me.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman