View Single Post
Old 26-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Conversations with my pendulum

This morning I had a few questions I was looking for answers to. After reading the recent postings about pendulums, I thought I should ask my pendulum.

I was holding my pendulum and just casually said " Good morning ". And simultaneously, I heard in my mind " yes, it is a good morning " and my pendulum started swinging in the answer of my yes answers ! Most interesting I thought.

Usually when I start working with my pendulum, I start by asking a yes question, just to reconfirm the direction of the swing ( and yes, AngelBreeze I do remember you telling me I can program the pendulum , which I did do later in the conversation.)

And so I proceeded with my questions .....

now my question is ~

WHO am I talking to ? I was wanting to connect with Spirit, but I didn't actually request to do so. Was Spirit reading my thoughts and answering me ? Was it one of my Spirit Guides ?

And I know some people start out their conversations, asking their Spirit Guides to speak to them thru their pendulums, or via the pendulums. And I have heard of people speaking to their loved ones, also using the pendulum as the conversation piece, so to speak.

A bit late, to think of this, but I suppose I could have/ should have asked WHO I was speaking to ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction