View Single Post
Old 20-01-2018, 12:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
I am soooo offended...LOL...j/k. hahaha...

I'm almost as bad as you, though I can read longer stuff if I tell myself "trust me, this is not mindless"), LOL.
It's why I only occasionally do vid clips & only go to cinema if I really want to see films on the big screen.
Else I will feel trapped like a animal chained to the seat. Thus no "rom-coms" or similar (=mindnumbing torture, the worst kind).

Howevah...the guides put loads of stuff into that long one. I looked at it and was like, ye gads what the hell? Oh well
Here's the short version...

1)
Manifest authentic love and in particular, manifest reconciliation (which is a mutual act of two or more parties) are the natural and requisite outcome of being at that high vibration where one could apprehend and use consciousness technologies.

2)
Also, there is a feedback loop which gets you there and maintains you at this place. These things (manifest authentic love and in particular, a mutuality of manifest reconciliation) heal souls, wounds, and karma. They maintain a high vibration once attained. They yield and are yielded by a high vibration in being and doing.

3)
Because manifest reconciliation is not a solitary thing, time and space are required for all to come to this place on their journeys. That is why all karma is not instantaneous at all points in this time and place even for those of high vibration. That is why the alternate realities are generally only marginally incrementally different. Until a transformational majority (who manifest authentic love and who manifest reconciliation in being and doing) accrue at a high vibration. At which point a wider range of possible nows becomes incrementally manifest.

Basically, Jesus himself did not and would not get instant karma for his desire for our entire reality or all hearts and minds would have been free that instant by everyone's free will, and all would live by authentic love. And it's no different for anyone else, not even a master. This reality provides a lag in karma to give us all the time and space to be and do love and reconciliation. To manifest it.

Whew!!!

4)
So...in that spirit...I'mma bless you with the Ho’oponopono and the priestly blessing...
to model the authentic love and reconciliation thing lest the guides will think they are wasting their time on me ;)

Peace & blessings Dazzer
7L

Thanks for squashing it down to 26 lines lol .

I understand what your saying and what you are saying can be associated with what J said about vibrations on the other thread . He said ''Life is the evolution of consciousness'' and in one sense I agree .

So when there is the realization of what you are your vibration mirrors and creates life in reflection of that . You speak of authentic love in your own way which will mirror authenticness if there is such a word lol .

It doesn't matter what level of expression and intent we talk about for they all our part of the same quantum process .

I heard that same prayer last year that you mentioned .. it has a nice feel to it .

x daz x