View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindu*
True discrimination between truth and falsehood is also important on the spiritual path.

That you claim on internet to be a living incarnation of one of the seven rishi's is an example of ego-delusion and falsehood.

The lack of discrimination to see that, IS the problem.
Namaste.

One day, you will understand this, but today isn't that day.

The discrimination between truth and falsehood is also ego-based. It is what humans use to say they are 'right' and another is 'wrong'...to say they know the 'truth' while another is in 'delusion' and to create divisions, distinctions and wars over tradition and personal belief.

Answer this for me please.

Ever since I was a child, I have had a deep connection to Shiva...yeah okay, you can say it is a 'past-life thing'...no big deal.

Ever since I was young, I have had an unseen hand guide me...I have felt the presence of Shiva directly and I have had Darshan of Shiva. Anything I have asked for, concentrated on, I got...like the Law of Attraction in overdrive (but it only related to small material objects)...yeah you can say "past life thing, no big deal".

By the time I was 17, I had read all the Vedas, Puranas and Upanishads..."past life thing, no big deal".

So, I have had dreams, visions and experiences where I have been with Shiva for many lifetimes along with six others...six 'kindred souls' who have had this similar experience...in continuity...in the annals of time, like we are all brothers...with Shiva as the father and Shakti as the mother...but I fell head over heels for Purusha (Paramatman) to the total exclusion of Prakriti.

Then, there is the fact that I know things that I could not possibly know...going back for the past 10,000 years and beyond...only to have them all confirmed later...it's like all of the Vedic knowledge and wisdom was instilled within me, despite me reading it...and there's a feeling/sense like I have 'always been' since the very beginning.

I remember spending my life sitting at His feet...dying at His feet...and not a word was said.

I know that there's something really 'special' about me...and it has always been that way, through many, many lives.

I am not justifying my claim, and yes, I know it's my 'ego' speaking, even though what I have experienced is as true as I could ever 'know' it to be...as in, I am not making it up...but if you think I am not who I say that I am, then I am not, even though that makes no difference to how things are.

...but one day, you will see beyond the words...beyond your spiritual bias...you will understand.

Om Namah Shivaya