View Single Post
Old 30-04-2017, 11:38 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascophore
Why are you trying to bother someone who has passed on and may or may not remember your face? Do you think that your current existence is so memorable to them that when they return to the other side they retain an inkling of memory that isn't meshed with their soul from the other side? Sure you may meet as acquaintances back 'home' but don't say I didn't warn you if it's more platonic in nature like meeting a friend. And don't be miffed if they are somehow in a form that you don't like or find longing towards.

Also, how do you REALLY know you're getting who you're getting? What if it's just some spirit that knows they can act the part of your lover and get a nice, nutritious energetic snack? Are you really so inclined as to believe that the afterlife is somehow nice or kind? Well, some parts may be nice to your 'true' self when you cross over but kind maybe not. I know if I went 'home' in this body I'd surely be feeling it in the morning...

Hello,
Geez that's a bit rough,this poor woman has come here to share her grief,you talk to her in your post like its nothing?

Show a little courtesy to the poster please,she is having a hard time of it coming to terms with the loss of her partner, the last thing she needs is someone telling her her partner won't recognise her?

How the hell do you know that??
Tell me how you gained all this experience on these matters,
Leave her alone,don't post here,be considerate please!

Kind Regards Billy.