Thread: Curious
View Single Post
Old 20-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Master

Hehe AHB your post made me blush a tiny bit (I must be a tad prudish lol)-
The obsession with uterus's were just a representation of my spiritual rebirth- emerging from the womb reborn- renewed and all that. I think I was more so dealing with the overwhelming - beautiful and painful love I was feeling so that kind of downplayed the physical frustration hehe.

Interesting about what you said about preferring female friends- for the longest time I was exactly the opposite- preferring the company of males as it was less threatening for me because I didn't feel pressured to be overly emotional- I could get away with acting cold and crass- looking back I realise that I was just fearful of the power of my emotions. t has been the more sensitive partners and friends I have drawn in who have played big roles in allowing me to explore emotions in their often bipolarish state lol!
I really feel a sense of sadness for men in our society at times- because emotional expression has not been encouraged for them.

Actually interestingly enough (on the religion topic) - now that my anger towards organised religion (particularly Christianity) has healed- I find myself with a keen interest in Gnosticism - I'm quite fascinated by the origins of modern religions before all the fear and oppression clouded them.

Golden lioness- your experience sounds somewhat familiar- it must have been quite a shock to your system to have the rug pulled out from underneath you like that.

Thank you everyone for your input, I appreciate it :)