Thread: Curious
View Single Post
Old 19-01-2014, 12:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorful-Chameleon
I'm quoting you alot today lol- I keep getting sidetracked!

I found it interesting how your transition seemed rather seamless-(I am guessing there would have been quite a build up before that moment at 5am though) it seemed like a short and sweet 'aha' moment (sorry to quote Oprah lol) as though the pieces just suddenly fit for you- I like that.

I was going to elaborate for you on the soul connection thing- and the symbols- (I'll try, its a tad embarrassing lol).
I guess what the initial connection sparked was kundalini awakening- (which correct me if I am wrong is awakening of the feminine?). The most intense part of it lasted 3 months-
I could not shake this attachment I felt for the connection after approx 4 years of even having contact- we were just friends (I didn't initially feel a romantic attachment) which made it stranger- it was starting to cause me emotional pain until it finally prompted me to start meditating- I remember just so desperately wanting to let go and forget about it all Ha ha ha ha- no way in hell was spirit going to let that happen!
Alot of the symbols of kundalini (that I am aware of) are of a sort of sacred sexual nature- I guess. So the first biggie is the coiled Serpent which in my case was a hibernating snake stuck in a zip tied sandwich bag - I remember thinking what the heck?!, who'd put a snake in a bag haha?!! (Off topic it made me angry cause I'd seen a dead goanna at a national park someone had tied in a bag and lit on fire a few months prior)
Kundalini is all about harmonising masculine feminine energy (isn't it?! As you can see I am an expert) Lol - so mostly alot of those sorts of symbols arose- here is a link- http://www.northernway.org/presentat...odwife/23.html
The Star of David was a big one :)

Second biggy was the divine marriage- (more yin yang stuff) that and I was doing a design course at the time (landscape design) and I was working on a rustic style bush garden- I'd finished the design - only to look at it and realise I'd basically subconsciously drawn a garden that looked like a giant uterus lol (rebirth)
hehe- also I noticed I was attracted to music and artwork which reflected this rebirth theme as well- lots of landscapes that looked like female anatomy lol.
There was a tonne of other symbols as well which at the time really caught me off guard- mostly because nobody really talks about it in the western world-
I suppose if I had an interest and background in yoga I may have had some sort of understanding- but my background was completely fundamentalist Christian - alot of valuable information has been omitted from western religion.

I hope that sort of cleared it up a bit for you
It's funny, because when you're not looking for it, it does seem to happen in a moment, but of course it's really the end of a long process - or it was in my case, anyway. I'd lost my faith, I lost any self-belief I had quite early on, and I didn't see much value in the materialistic society I lived in, either. So I believed in nothing, I was very cynical and nihilistic about humanity and the apparent absurdity of existence.

Thanks for the info, it's very useful because I've been experiencing intense kundalini recently - I knew a bit about the chakras but I don't know about the masculine and feminine side of it. It's interesting because although I'm a man, I've always felt quite sensitive, and I usually find it easier to talk to women, because they're more open with their feelings I guess (a lot of men are like good poker players, I never know what they're thinking - and that could make me very nervous around them in the past).

How funny that you subconsciously drew a uterus Do you think that had anything to do with your friend and (if I'm reading this right) your frustrated desire?