View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 07:17 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
The telepathy aspect of this connection is something that has always baffled me.

Same here!

Strange case for me. We met 8yrs ago and shared one night together. Something happened to him that broke the image he wanted to show me. Notice how the relationship get rid of the mask (false self) from the BEGINNING.
Then he blocked me on Facebook. I was wondering what bad could I did to make him react like that. Notice again how the mirror played its role perfectly: him feeling humiliated and losing his credibility (only in his mind) and me feeling rejected (only in my mind too). i understood after that it had nothing related to me but only to himself ...

but I felt nothing special at this time, except traditional physical/mental attraction.

So Life reunited us again a few months ago.
And I was immediately shocked by something. He was sayin things I was about to say, anticipating my sentences or finishing it all the time. Virtually on messenger or face to face. i was about to tell him something that happened in my childhood and he told the SAME Story seconds before I was about to say it. I was like w t f..?!!
The thinking Line is the same for both of us. When I think something and immediately something else in my mind he has the same direction of thinking.
Also he was sayin things I have always thought or I could even say. When I read him I was like "w t f its me in a male body"! Also we have same beliefs, food and music tastes etc.

When I moved in the same city we realized we were living at the same street number (a number with 2 Numbers ;)). And I have a lot of sync related to us (check my topic for more détails).
But as he realizes the bond he s getting more and more scared always running away after being close...

Something that speaks itself : since our meeting back after years, he started to have Kundalini symptoms from this exact moment ...like he s been activated by our physical reunion. Just by spending 3hours talking together.

Of course he doesnt know whats Kundalini. He s in 3D Logic. He got scared and ran to the doctor. Of course nothing wrong on a medical point of view.
He has nauseas, unexplainable hot Waves (sweating)/cold shivers, heart palpitations, urge to urinate all day long ...

And I dont know what to do. We re here now in the same city and not even see each other. We met once in 2,5 months. When I talked about vibratory alignment and suggested him a mind connection between us, he made fun of me and denied the bond, and left the discussion before to come back and ask if I was kind of fan of astrology who thought that we share some "best friend chakras or more", that he wasn't sure to understand the stuff at 100% (lol, logical reflex again) and that he was confused.
Here we are.
See how he doesnt imply himself. Like he s blaming me for all that. Like its my fault if everything is falling apart, like the lost of his old belief system is my fault...
Also last time we met he was very aggressive verbally and screamed at me when realizing we spent "too much" time together and he was late for dinner at his family s house...my fault again...?