View Single Post
Old 27-11-2018, 03:38 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love stars
Hi gemini.

I'm in a similar situation as you, except I'm being harassed etherically. Imagine invisible hands that are touching you 24/7 (it's the worst at night), it's pure terror and I don't wish this to my worst enemy.

Everytime I sit or lay down (sometimes when I stand up too) I feel this being moving behind me and under me. For many years I thought this being was my ET twin flame (I know it sounds so stupid but it's a long story)

This has been going on since 2012 when I started reading channelings, and in the beginning I thought they were benevolent beings that were upgrading my chakras and because they were feeling warm and satisfied me sexually I didn't dare to believe they were evil tricksters.

There has been a few warning signs but I ignored them

I got a akashic reading recently were I was told there is a reptilian entity that has attached itself to my root chakra, I was shocked but it explains all the activity through the years.

Feel free to contact me, maybe we can support each other.
I've googled so much but it's so hard to find people with similar experiences!
That sounds terrifying!

And that doesn't sound stupid at all! I thought the same thing about these entities, specifically one of the entities who I communicate with (thought I didn't know what twin flames were at the time). I thought I had an "alien boyfriend" at first, until things got scary.

That's really interesting about your Akashic reading as well. I'm amazed they picked up on that and said something so exact. I admit though, I don't know much about reptilians--and honestly don't care to. I try to steer clear of any negative information these days.

I will be messaging you shortly!