View Single Post
Old 15-08-2006, 11:01 AM
Master
Hi folks, in reply to both kundalini and glory, I would say just this.and please understand that I believe in maya, god, the benefits of spiritual practice the end goal of the human condition etc.,
Very few people however can really do anything spiritual, ( by that I mean an action beyond what is achievable physically)the odd clairvoyant is quite capable, but for most thier abilities are clouded, it is not clear. One or two healers have some success but even that is unpredictable. There are stories, oh yes wonderful stories, of great masters and their abilities and we thrive on them , hoping that one day some of this stuff will happen to us.

Just because a teaacher can teach you to leave your body does not neccesarily mean that everything else they teach you is exactly right. I can teach someone to log on to a computer, it does not make me Bill gates, if you know what I mean.
But all too many folks on this site are quick to criticise other opinions and dash peoples beliefs when in truth, we do not know in actuality what the truth is, and as I mentioned above everything is ` allegedly` being viewed through the illusion of maya.
So all I was trying to say was chill folks, we know nothing for sure.and show some respect for others views you may not be right.

That doesn`t apply to me obviously! I have it all sewn up.
Love light and laugh folks.

Last edited by peteyzen : 15-08-2006 at 11:20 AM.