View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 05:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Honestly this is always the same story. It starts out seeming harmless and almost very well intended like a very loving and sensual thing, but over time the beings behind these experiences begin to reveal their truth - I think they can't help but do it. It's almost like they want us to know what they are and accept it. And they do it in layers like an onion because if they revealed it all at once we would want nothing to do with them. But it's sort of like indoctrination and programming. Basically they slowly push the boundaries of what you view as acceptable a very little each time until eventually they are full-blown raping you against your will. I know that sounds harsh and I probably sound like a fear monger but it is the truth and they have been doing it already anyways while you're not conscious to your astral body. The reason he gets irritated when you question him is because questioning him will reveal the truth. Free-will plays a huge role in this and so if he lies to you about some things it removes the law of free-will. Do not get me wrong because at some point in time they will completely destroy what you think is your free-will if this goes on long enough and they will certainly lie to you. But there is a weird fine line that they seem to teeter on between you allowing this to happen and them doing what they want. And by questioning him you are using your free-will to find out the hidden truth and that angers them. They also get irritated because they know that will likely lead to you not asking anymore questions. Either that or they will refuse to answer your questions, but their silence is your answer. They really do have us Humans and our way of thinking down to a science and they can play us like a finely tuned instrument to the point where we think we're the ones in control, when in reality it's quite the opposite and we're just playing into their hands. Although they do lack some key emotions such as real compassion toward others, love, honesty, and so forth although their emulations of them can be done very believably over single and shorter experiences. But over time you can't help but notice how hollow those emotions are with them - they are extremely fake.

If you want to see the truth about this being keep asking questions even when he's irritated and his actions and words will show you the truth that has been hiding underneath what once seemed like mischievous playfulness. Or when you can see him say to yourself something along the lines of "God show me the entire truth that hides behind the illusions." You could even ask him to show you what he really looks like. He has obviously developed a taste for you and as part of the indoctrination they will usually show you a less-human form of themselves more so based in reality than the Human illusions. Although they probably won't show you their true image but they will change their color of skin, or their eyes, or something along those lines. And then your gut will tell you what you're dealing with. Which is an incubus, vampire, djinn, demonic spirit, reptilian, call them whatever you want. They are likely all one in the same. These are the only type of beings involved in this activity and it always starts out friendly and sensual and caring. Where it ends is somewhere you don't want to go so you need to resist it now as strongly as you can. It's going to lead to more suffering and a huge backlash from him because you've been giving yourself to him willingly for some time, but the deeper you go the worse it gets. So back out while you still can... That is my deepest advice speaking from personal experience.

This is interesting, what you say about manipulating the idea of free will, because I've found it is very much about control and distraction. Over the course of two years, I've had many experiences - positive and negative. The more questions one asks, the more irritated they become. I have seen/experienced it all, to be honest. I've been astrally raped, psychically attacked, and so on and so on. At one point, I rebelled against it so much that he said he was trying to see how much stress he could place on me before I'd go insane, but when you think of it like this: that it is just a projection - It's a simulated experience and the lies are there just for the purpose of control - then it changes the game and they lose power.

When I was newer to all of this, it would physically and emotionally effect me. I experienced fatigue, depression, anxiety. The attacks caused a mild case of PTSD. So, I worked hard on making myself stronger, healing, opening back up again, letting my emotional walls I'd built up back down, and went through huge changes. I found that the more honest I was with myself and the more I focused on myself, the less power any of the lies had on me. The less it controlled me. The astral projections still occur but they don't disrupt my waking life at this point. He got so resentful when I made this turning point, this shift in inner strength. He would give me the finger and mope about it, try to resurrect old lies and false beliefs, but I just kept saying, "No, I know you're lying. It's not going to work." And then I'd shift my thoughts and be completely fine. Still, he lingers, telling me he's staying with me because I'm "magic". I've gone through the worst of it. He says now that some people just never break and that I'm strong. I once considered he was evil, then I thought maybe he was crazy. Now, I just think he's observing me and my progress, taking an opportunity every once in awhile to try and mess with my head again. I believe that I am stronger than him, though. Ultimately, it's thoughts and beliefs that determine the level of control, in my opinion. I've gained so much by not listening to him or feeding into it.