View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepies
I had an NDE in which I fell into ego death. The 'border' of the event was falling into darkness with green triangles everywhere. They died off one by one more rapidly until only one was left. I fell into the center of the triangle into darkness until I came to a red square that I saw as the ultimate death. I was very afraid. but after this I came to a reliving of my life in objective reality, infinite death, and then infinite ascension to the whiteness of what I believed to be god until I realized that I had been there for as long as I could stand, and that I would never reach the godhead. at that moment I fell back into my earthly body and woke up with my eyes wide open.

I'm wondering what the significance of these shapes meant. I researched them and found that my experience was the shape of the philosophers stone. I have been very curious ever since then because I had no relation to this or the spiritual at all before this event.

afterwards I could see my minds eye as a black sphere emanating blackness. Now its a speck of whiteness that sees my ego and my body trying to imitate that ego.

It's funny that your experience is of the philosophers stone, something meant to give eternal life, and in my understanding we can only reach the Godhead through surrender of self. Self-sacrifice like Jesus on the cross or Buddha in renunciation.

They seem at odds. The eternal life found with Godhead comes from ego-death, the philosophers stone is said to give eternal life to the ego.