View Single Post
Old 16-12-2016, 04:35 AM
Master
It's about intention, a person of strong mind can convince their sub-conscious (which is in control of survival mechanisms) that they(soul) are going to kill the (physical) body. This produces an NDE like effect, but perhaps is not the same as an NDE. More research is necessary.

"For the good of the world, I give my life, to be spent in hard labor, so that I may return to the source and others will have my gifts."

If you truly want to give your life away, then you can do it. But the intention has to be real, me telling you about how it happened to me might lose the effect of 100% pure intention. I only had to say it once beacuse I meant it, you may have you say your own vow thousands of times (and not fast either, its about quality not quantity), and it's important to follow what you want, change the vow until it is your desires. The important principles of the vow are.

I ----going to give (stuff being given. time is better than energy, life is better than time) ------for-----( one person is good, for many people is better, for all is best) ------

and this last part is the important part

because ----- (because I want to, good, because I can, better, for nothing in return /becasue its who I am, best)

example.

I'm going to give my life for the life of my son because I never got to say goodbye.

is not as powerful as

I'm going to give my life for the good of all because I want to.

and the most powerful of all

I'm going to give my life for the good of all because I want nothing at all / beacuse it's who I am.