View Single Post
Old 25-11-2016, 06:20 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
In the movie Flatliners they medically induced a death state . They encountered some bad side effects. As this is a death state and a few people have tracked down people over advice given over the net , I don't think many hear would give advice on how to conduct a N.D.E. experment .

Hello

I was going to comment on this movie....what happens in it is that state of obsession takes over and you almost enter that state of madness. I do not feel that enduing death would bring in the same effects to someone as a spontaneous NDE event does.

I one know they are going to enter that death state and then come back I would feel that the brain would prepare for that and your thoughts would go wild in what you might experience and imprint that onto what you bring back with you. How would you know that its not your imagination that has put thoughts into your mind. Much like a bad hypnosis session where thoughts or memories are implanted into you in that state.

Whom would be there to bring you back ? If you were to not come back I would worry on being Earth Bound in death and wondering in that state of not living and not dead but just being there.

I had a NDE and while I learned something from it I still have not fully come to understand it all. Would I want it again NO. Did it serve a purpose in my life yes, as mine was a lesson event.

Lynn