Thread: My Brother
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 10:50 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seenthelight
Thanks all.

In the days following his passing, when I was at my mum's or dad's house, I would sense him around. The night he passed, my husband was at my dad's house with our daughter whilst my dad and I were at my mum's. My dad's front door opened wide, all by itself. Considering it needs a good push to do that at the best of times, this was quite phenomenal. My husband is a medium and very psychic and even he was freaked out, lol.

I saw many lights, I sensed his presence, I felt many tingles around my head. My devices (phone/kindle/tv controls) played up. I know if he was going to visit me he would do what he could to make me laugh, he was a cheeky monkey.

I don't tend to go with the 'white feathers' - that can get a bit grim when you find a whole pile of them with some guts the cat has missed out on. But there have been a few - one outside my dad's and one outside my mum's. And when I travelled home to my house? One outside there too :)

It is his funeral on Thursday. I am totally dreading it, hope I can just somehow completely zone out and let my higher self take over.

Thanks for listening all

It seems clear that he is certainly around you and your family.

In regards to the funeral, I appreciate how difficult they can be. Try and stay in the moment and use the time to appreciate the positive effect your brother had on your family and the people that come to lay him to rest.

I went to a funeral recently and it was actually a very pleasant experience, due to the fact that the ceremony was very focused around the positive effect this person had had. It made it much more comforting to be there and the building felt alive with the spirit of the person we where saying farewell too.

I feel this could be a similar experience that you will have.

Remember that society is what has conditioned us to believe that funerals are a sad time, but it is our job to make it a happier celebration of a life lived and one that will continue on in spirit.

All the best once again x