View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 10:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Increasingly over the years I have begun to feel that reality and God is just playing stupid games with me. My feeling is that the gist of these 'games' is to encourage me to EMPOWER myself and be self dependent. It is like these foolish games are telling me the folly of being too dependent upon others.

It really hurts! The most sad and pathetic situations arise whereby I am cornered into asserting my own Godhood. But the trouble is I am in the dark and I am never sure what is going on. It is like being deeply disrespected by God.

unfortunately it isn't as easy as being in a human classroom, where you are told what to say and then they measure how well you can say it.

God seems determined to let us make our own choices even insofar as how we want to view the lessons that are offered.

I used to wail so much about the fact that nothing I was told meant anything, that it just came down to whatever it is I wanted to believe. I wouldn't be told the 'right' answer! I wanted to KNOW what it is not BELIEVE some random idea of what it is! But that is beyond God's plans for me apparently...

as far as the others it does seem there is some folly being too dependent... it seemed to me like it was one of the greater lessons to learn about... If you keep going you might eventually learn to name why... chains that bind... Well they did promise we would know the truth, and the truth would set us free!