Thread: Elementals
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2017, 01:10 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliesap
Has anyone ever heard of elementals? We both see shadows scampering around the floor and though we have two cats, they're within eye shot. A lady told me once we made them. I'm just curious. Like they are products we created from belief.

Hello,
In 1985 my silver cord was being attacked by elementals, these little monsters were very real as I sat/lay propped on a pillow on my bed,I was fully aware but paralysed and half in half out of my physical body,they were round,inch diameter and looked the m&m ads you see on TV,but they were grey coloured spindly arms with claw hands and nose that started at the top of the forehead,pointy teeth like a shark but harmless,

I shooed them away with a cuss,they left more come,in the end I was virtually fighting for my life,I was very unwell at the time,I had pneumonia in both lungs,I had been welding aluminium at work,you get a thing called welding fume fever,but I left work early as I was so sick,middle of winter,put a small heater on and some Bisolvon Welders Cough Syrup," yes,developed for welders",as soon as I lay down propped on a pillow I started to leave my body,real forceful like,never had that before,I closed my eyes and could instantly see through my eyelids,the walls just normal out of body stuff,except I was in my body,my silver cord was out,straight out the solar plexus right in front of my eyes,but I was not out,I was still in and fully conscious…

I started to get a little worried,I did not know how to correct this,I didn't do it,I think I was close to dieing from the pneumonia and somehow I got stuck between this world and the next,to this day I can still visualise these little monsters grabbing at that cord,oddly enough I could just shoo them away with a cuss,but I just ended up asking Arch Angel Gabriel for a bit of help here,I instantly fell into a deep sleep,next morning I woke up,checked I had all my bits and got up,it was 5 am!

So yes elementals are very real,but you tell them to leave and they go,but this time was different,very different!

Kind Regards Billy.