View Single Post
Old 28-04-2016, 07:19 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
It was a pleasure and I'm glad I could be of assistance.

As unfortunate as it is, this area of the forum doesn't see much traffic and that's a shame really. One day, I hope to be able to share my experiences with a wider audience.

I apologise if I was hasty about the slapping sound, but it's definitely mechanical and not spiritual in nature.

I wouldn't say the male energy is sinister or malevolent, he just seems to think the female entity is only wasting her time there, while there's another entity (also masculine) who is very supportive of the woman. There are three main spirits in that house.

I've noticed that many EVP forums are sadly empty. Or, when people do reply (on other forums, that is) they never offer any real insight.

No need to apologize! There are all sorts of odd and annoying sounds when recording from a webcam's microphone. One day, I'll finally get a digital voice recorder. Do you have any recommendations?

I sensed three spirits too, but I assumed the other two were her children, as they've been seen by my sister's fiancee. (the one that the spirit lady is deeply attached to) The raspy voices, and the far-off deep voice are ones that I typically only get in the places I've lived in, usually in my bedroom. The very deep voice occurs rarely; that one probably baffles me the most. I've heard the little raspy voices in virtually every place I've ever recorded, which I suppose means they're either everywhere or they like to follow me for whatever reason.