View Single Post
Old 28-04-2016, 06:17 AM
Master
Greetings my friend. Those are some very nice EVP captures there.

Before I go into what those EVPs are actually saying, I shall point out that I can naturally hear EVPs and can tell exactly what is being said...it has something to do with my brain being wired-up to receive these transmissions due to the fact that I'm autistic (you can call it a gift/savant).

"Voice 1" A male voice is saying "Jesus died for me" (listen very closely with your full attention a few times and slow it down if you can - my brain can slow speech automatically).

"Voice 2" the voice of an entity saying "get out" (usually, this does not mean you or your sister, but other spirits trying to butt in on the conversation rudely, being told off by the resident spirits there...ghosts are fiercely territorial).

"Creature 1" a whispering voice is saying: "keep trying....fine".

"mumbly lady" is saying "I still will pray for the person...I'm sorry". There was a male voice at the start, but I only caught the very end of it and I couldn't quite get it all. That distinct 'slapping sound' is you turning your digital recorder off. ;)

"angryvoice1" is saying "Woman...perhaps...now". It sounds like there's a very pious and loving spirit in your sister's house (a woman), whose positive influence is trying to be undermined by a negative entity (masculine). I don't sense any hostility towards anybody in that house really, just an ongoing 'clash of belief systems' in the spiritual world between these two.

"Unclear" is saying "be sure to side" it's like the spirits are being given an ultimatum by a third entity here.

I wonder if I missed my calling and if any paranormal team needs a trained clairaudient to join their ranks? I can only sit and wait for that call.

I hope I helped you out and peace to you.