View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Guide

It's the unknown...and people or society's education on death has come from the media or church. The media talks about death through scary movies...ghosts, ghouls, spirits, demons, Satan and the like. Religion focuses on the devil and his empire of demons.

The sad truth is, most of this has nothing to do with the death I experienced. This is fear based, imaginative, scary human tales. I was in a very religious family, learned about God, Satan, demons, possessions and hell from the age of 7, my first recollection of ministry.

That's not what I saw. In my NDE, I saw the light, an angel, deceased loved one...and many miracles. Beautiful miraculous miracles....visits from loved ones who passed over, knowledge from the spirit world...and most importantly, my experiences were shaped for my soul. What I was willing to learn, accept and experience. There's no one size fits all in the spirit world...we will all experience our own path, made in the image of God/love. Each path and soul is unique. Thats probably why I have hated science my whole life...and when I had my NDE, it was very energetically and science based...not religious. It was God's way of opening my eyes to things I didn't understand...and therefore, had no interest in. What a cool way to learn, through death. No, it's not scary.

What's scary is our own thoughts and imagination.