Thread: Sidhe
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 10:24 PM
Boldylocks

From what I gather, the Sidhe are a race of Beings created long before the human race-- and they realize we are a fallen race in need of restoration. At times they try to help us where possible, but they exist on a dimension close to ours.

I believe I heard a Sidhe woman sing to me shortly after my first Faery encounter in 5/2008. The first Faery I saw was very small and I saw her face to face resting in a section of my hair. After that encounter, I excitedly made my first faery garden and really pro-actively began helping the little things in Nature. I began sparing the little wildplants I used to consider weeds and I began transplanting maple tree saplings instead of throwing them in the garbage, etc.

One morning before waking up for work --while I was still half awake/half asleep, I heard this woman's voice singing this hymn to me:
"You are helping the flower to seed; all things are precious"

The voice of this woman was not a tiny voice of someone very small-but of someone of human stature or taller. I believe it was from one of the Sidhe- and that they are not only in Ireland and the Celtic regions.

I've also heard one of the small Fae speak to me later- and the voice was entirely different- and definitely from someone small. That also was when I was half asleep. I couldnt tell if this Being was male or female, but the voice was so sweet and melodic-- and I'm leaning toward thinking the Fae was maybe female. She said, "Can you help me?" I sent a thought back that I'd like to- but would ask God how I can help them.

The woman who sang me this song the first time was definitely of someone much taller- and someone interdimensional.