View Single Post
Old 23-12-2018, 08:11 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For Thou art with me.

' Death is an illusion. Death is only the crossing over from one state of consciousness to another. It is the passing of one karmic responsibility on to another. It is the connection back to the etheric body that is the soul. It is actually life. '

' On Earth, another illusion is that evil exists. We observe that your negativity and terror are reality to you. What you do not understand is that you have created these processes through the powers of your own mind. '

Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

If we talk about this psalm, should we not show it entirely? I remember myself doing the same thing... taking bits and pieces from the Bible and showing them in the light of my understanding.I am not yet prepared to talk about the Bible in a more detailed way, I am in a continuous process of studying it and I am very slow, but the meaning of this psalm is very clear...

You say that the truth I talk about is "my truth" created by my mind and yet you come and do the same thing, there's only one big difference, I believe in good and evil as being immutable, it does not matter what I think, what is good stays good and what is evil stays evil, and you believe in a relative good and in a relative evil, both being a product of our minds.Why should I trust my mind about such things when my mind is always "for me"? Should I not trust Jesus who is the only one who came from God and spoke to the whole world the Words of God? Jesus Himself spoke about Satan and death and hell and the lake of fire.I don't say that I am saint, I am not, far from it, I am working my salvation, though I know that God's grace is upon me, I know the truth.

Now, I can't understand how my "talks" about the evil one may affect a non believer... after all, you don't believe in Satan.