View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I hope that makes some sense :)

Life as it is right now for most is like having Alzheimer; at the most conscious level you rarely remember playing the game before. The simple explanation is that your body, no matter how many lives you have had, has its first life altogether. Intuitive I was quite evolved from an early age, life just pulled me apart. But that is quite a long story that goes beyond who I am in this day and age. Just realized that my existence for a moment split in two, interesting.

Evolution spiritually is odd because somehow it is used as a progression, when in its physical origin it is meant as adaption. So if mouses one day took over this world then spiritual evolution would mean becoming mouses rather than angels. Now the fact that more and more are waking up to (in a non awakening sense) is that angels no longer rule this world and their god more so is becoming obsolete. Have you noticed how in the later years more and more animals are becoming more carefree. A friend of mine told me how she witnessed a Stag walking down through a small town like he owned it 2 -3 years ago. It is quite amazing. The wolves in Europe is also expanding, last I heard something.

I think you get it because you said quite many beautiful things in your post