View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 08:11 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
or a dolphin?

If it is true that life is a progression then you first have to complete your human evolution before you can evolve to such beauty

I would write a lot but I honestly think that wstein is quite accurate. The other day I wrote that life is arbitrary and it is only our idea of order that makes us think that life is otherwise. Those who think in certain patterns might do so because that is how their life has progressed. For others it might be quite otherwise. I started on the top of the mountain; not all rocks can lie there or else it would be a flat road; which is probably is when one gain perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
First you might be a starfish, and then a mouse, and then a bird, then maybe a cat (which would have first hand experience with humans), and then a human (to put it broadly). But, if you wanted to you could live life as a cat again.

That sounds quite arrogant; sorry to use such a word when I know you are not. On an Otherkin forum an angelic talks about angels killing animals (and local divinities) at the conscious level of Humans. So maybe the way the world is today is because of this close minded idea that humanity is actually a progression and angels is a higher reality. Life survives because it expands, that is what growth is. Ascension is denial... sorry but this **** (not you) actually makes me "somewhat" angry :/

I also have to remind that knightofalbion also uses the expression that fruits always fall when they are ripe. If that is true then this image is false. Just saying the obvious...