View Single Post
Old 15-07-2016, 10:24 AM
Experiencer

OK another update.
I could be wrong but I may have this situation wrong. I think these parasites were sent to me by my guides to protect me. That seems a bit off too but makes sense considering the following.

I learned dealing with these creatures that the best way to get rid of them was to focus love into them and into myself. And it seemed like they were the ones trying to teach me the lesson, which never made sense. Well, as per the previous post where I mentioned about a spirit in my house, I got the idea to focus love into my house while I was at work. Everything went normal until I got to the kitchen, which was where the light was on yesterday. When I got to the kitchen with my love-send a wall of cold chills hit me and I saw a faint image of a dark figure. I backed out of that real quick.

The chills seemed to follow me at work and I assumed I made a psychic link or something and severed the connection to the being. I think it kept retethering though. Idk how that stuff works really.

So my theory now is that something happened that brought that being into my home and those squid parasites were sent in response to protect me.

This raises a host of questions like why it's in my kitchen and how it got there. One possibility is that I brought something in to the house but the only thing I bring into the kitchen is food and mail which is mostly newspapers and ads that go in the trash. I can't think of any other things I would have brought in that this thing would be attached to.

The other option is that it was sent by someone. Again, I have no idea who would do such a thing but the world is full of all sorts of people.