View Single Post
Old 15-09-2017, 11:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
The spiritual books that God Jehovah, Jesus, Buddha, Taoist Gods, Supreme Emperor of Jade ..... gave to me. And most of them are given by God Jehovah. I've a shelf of about hundred of books. They're keep in a secret place that no other Gods can find. And only my spirit can see them. Sometimes it will show to me in my brain also.

So what is written in the Bible is true in the sense that only happens in a picture. And a lot of them can be in his pictures . But he won't tell you or others directly. It's mainly to keep secret for the bad gods or demons (or bad people). So you see hundred of books that if it's writing out it's more than a Bible........

Once, a demon mermaid who want to make love with me and she's captured inside a picture of a scenery. So you see what I mean. What for he wants to lie to you? Or the others? But he no need to say everything to you or bad gods or demons. That's why you only have to have faith on God bless of your religion. But it may not happen as you expected. And it's working that way.......

Again, WHAT books are you talking about? You're saying that God personally came down knocking on your door to deliver you some books? If the books you're talking about are real and written by human authors, please name some titles so I can look them up on the internet. And I don't get why this God of yours won't tell us directly the truth. Why would he need to worry about demons in the first place? Demons are supposed to be afraid of God. Since demons used to be angels, I suppose it's safe to assume they already know the truth themselves. I don't approve of this God's policy to lie to humans and keep the truth to himself, and at the same time ignore every foul deed that has been committed in his name because of all the untruths he told.