View Single Post
Old 15-09-2017, 08:09 AM
Suspended
Gods need time to travel to a certain distance.

When you said, no time and no space , it isn't true . There's no place like that. I can tell you a story of my second son, then you'll understand what's no time and no space is only human imagination.

When my second son whose age is 10+ , he goes with the Christianity Gods who's supposed to be called the God's kingdom. They're from the very far universe. They're not from the Christianity heaven that I said about my Spirit-God now looking after.

At that time, God Jehovah create another Christianity heaven that's now the one that all the ascended Christian stay . They've land and the land is floating in the space in the universe. The land isn't on a star and there's no tree there.

And the God's kingdom is divided some of them staying with us on land that's the land of my father. At another land of my father that's the school of training of the Christian Gods.

Once they're trying to travel to a star , at that star there's one type of water that can keep or refresh or renewing gods into their younger age or look. There's one God who brought my Cupidsons to visit there again.

When my second son travels with the kingdom of God, they have to continue to travel in space to that star for one month without any break time at the universe. I sometimes checking my second son about where has he reached and woke him up at night or at midnight or at daytime.So what's no time and no space????? That's never happens in the spiritual realm reality.

So no time no space assumption is just human imagination. That's because never a person has been traveling in the spiritual realm. Then they think that time is not important. No. My Goddess wife has to take hours to bring her house to be placed or rebuilt in my Paradise. And she is sweating when bringing so heavy a house although she has shrink it to a smaller size.

And other Gods also can prove that they take a long time to travel to my place when they bring their family members to my universe heaven. That's why the Gods or aliens who use space ship or UFO to travel when they want to come to our planet earth when they're staying too far in the universe.

There's no God in the spiritual realm can travel with no time no space as I do . So that's I have a high level dharma energy techniques, it's not a spiritual realm phenomena. That's not true of no time no space in the spiritual realm in the universe. Or it's totally an untrue assumption.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 15-09-2017 at 10:23 AM.