View Single Post
Old 15-06-2016, 06:01 AM
Master
Quote:
But could one be a sort of host for multiple spirits, for the entire duration of their human incarnation (while still having their own soul-- so, not an exchange situation) for whatever reason?
You are looking at one UQ. What more can I say?

I have 6 retrograde planets in my birth chart and 6 lifetimes I am living in one here.

Also, being a clairaudient/clairvoyant medium without any fear...who doesn't care who/what comes through because I'm fully grounded within God and my own belief systems...I am a spirit-host.

There's a revolving door on my psyche for temporary walk-ins...let's just put it that way.

The spirits ALL refer to me as their 'vessel' and that's the exact word they use.

As for 'automatic writing'...this never happened to me until about a week ago, when I was trying to think of something to write, but words wouldn't come...then I got 'just stand back and leave it to me'...I felt the energies rise, I went into trance and the next thing I knew, I was looking over the whole thing I don't remember writing looking for spelling errors and grammatical inconsistencies. lol

Anyway, trance states...

Had my first one at age 16 in a Siva temple listening to Gamelan...

At first, didn't know what the....

I saw people dancing around all blissed out...should I be doing that? I wondered...in the end, I didn't find myself dancing, but writhing on the floor screaming...yeah...trance states...

I was taken to a shaman who brought the energies back down again and taught how to control them...had a few more trance states after...but then I didn't like it and dropped it all with a 'do...not...want'.

A few years after, I had to fill in for a friend of my husband who was a masseuse...I knew shiatsu and acupressure, so I was like 'why not'? As soon as I let myself open up to the universe's healing energies...down I'd go again...I don't know how enlightened people do it? honestly!

How do they ever manage to keep it together in the 'real world'? When I am in full trance, it's like 'Necro...Necro...NECRO!!!...you there? come back to me...come back!' but I do...when it's all over, I do...I hope my house doesn't catch fire meanwhile though. lol

Lets also put this another way...these things are part of my 'own mind' just as much as Electronic Voice Phenomena is.