View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 07:19 AM
Knower

My explanation was not good. I am partly colour blind. So dark blue could be black. All kinds of colours look the same to me. So if I want to imagine orange for an instance I have to picture an orange otherwise I do not see it. Indigo looks to me like just blue. Brown could be green.

Lorelyen. The colours on paper could work to memorize them.

Skygod. But it would be somewhat weird that people who are totally colour blind miss out.

I know guided meditation is maybe not the best thing to do. My contact with the spirit world (as total sceptic) started with being in contact (physically and by hearing) with spirits. I thought then that that was enough to keep me going towards more and better. It just stayed a bit the same. They help me a lot in a physical way. But there was a stand still in mental growing. I thought that concentrating on theses spirits would be enough......also because for some time they really worked on my chakra's. The fun thing about my experience with guided meditation is that they reacted VERY strong at one guided meditation of a women. I didn't even liked that meditation a lot in the beginning. The spirits also really pointed out which chakra's she was talking about. After the meditation finished they where exited for a long time.

This whole spirit world and meditation 'thing' is a lot of finding out what works. There are so many different stories on the internet. Also so many 'bad' sites that are just copies of each other. Difficult.