View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 03:07 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Reading for Vanno:

the high priestess, princess of swords, two of swords, nine of swords, prince of pentacles, king of swords

There's a book in your life that holds answers for you. Looking at it or reading it will open you up the a world of calm and many answers, all the answers you seek. It will bring much peace. Are you expecting a child? I am getting for you to take care of yourself health wise -- drink lots of water and be sure to surround yourself with an environment that will help you stay heathy and calm (fresh air etc). I am also getting specifically that being around water will help. I also see you have a decision to make but I am getting the message that you shouldn't worry -- you have all the tools necessary for you to make the right decision, there isn't anything else that needs to be done on your part, you already know the decision to make. You will be able to alleviate worry and anxiety around a man in your life by painting I am getting.

Feedback for traceyacey12 :

This is perfect!!! I'm not sure about the book part. I went to a psychic fair last weekend and your the second person who mentioned a child this week. But, I'm not pregnant and it's not possible right now. Lol For the health, I suffer from low blood pressure due to a heart condition and I have to drink a lot of water. I have been slacking and I'm starting to develop more symptoms. Also, for the environment I started to mediate outside again.
For the decision part, I just made one and I'm worried if I made the right choice to wait. It was about the man you mentioned, he is causing me anxiety and worry because he has to make a decision about our relationship. To either being friends or having something more. I'll try the painting. Thank you. I really needed that.

Next reading for traceyacey12 :

When will I reach union with G?