View Single Post
Old 26-10-2013, 06:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Loopy--

I don't think I've had much FA experience but I did have an experience where "I'" (in lucid dream) walked to the kitchen, then saw myself outside the window, then saw the other two "mes" from the perspective of above the original "me".

But I eventually felt that the way in which I was asking for projection was what caused the problem. It was one of those--be careful what you wish for scenarios.

I asked that my body go to sleep and then regain full physical consciousness after I had gone to sleep. I think the "physical consciousness" was the problem as I fell asleep, got back physical consciousness (not the separated consciousness, whatever that is, that we take with us during projection). With physical consciousness, I would fall asleep again, get physical consciousness back. Anyway, hard to explain but it was like a nested or recursive situation.

I think I finally just woke back up after I had the broadest view of what was going on (with the other two "me" there).

I understand that your question has to do with there being a consistency with the number of "bodies" out there and the false awakenings. I would think there is a relationship.

But then again it's probably not going to change what happens anyway. Maybe.

Lora
Hey isle and thanjyou for reply :) nice to meet ya :)
what you say about having the broadest view that woke u up, makes sense to me to, i think the difference in terms of the physical consciousness you talk about was if i had 2 bodys, i could see that, but with 3 it felt to far away from the physical, i could watch my physical self waking up from the third point of view but not the 2nd as it seemed to be doing the same, was like it was so close it was pulled in if you like, so the broadest view for wakening does make sense ...its just any false awakenings i have had before, have always been with the physical and the astral if you want to level them out, and the mini me's you describe, which is what i term them not very technical i know! have always been in RTZ, my third perspective was way off the scale of that tho! it felt like my broadest perspective was from the moon, looking down on earth and the other two, one was flying in the sky and the other was on the ground..i wish i could describe it better! What do you think these different perspectives are here to teach us ?
Kind blessings Loopy :)

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~