View Single Post
Old 14-02-2020, 10:05 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Evangeline, a lot of others have given similar answers already, but it starts with working on loving yourself first. Using really negative statements like 'i never fit in' or 'i'm always X', those specific words 'never' and 'always' - you're telling yourself these very negative things are true. Try to make a list of specific times when these things weren't true. If it's all negative, 100% of them, well then there must have been times where you just didn't believe you fit in, so you thought 'i don't fit in'. It's called negative self talk. Work on building your self esteem, hopefully this self talk will get better for yourself, and only then will the 'good vibe' people come.

Perhaps there are also people with good vibes around you but you think you're not worthy, so you think they're rejecting you? Or maybe you can give others more of a chance to get to know you. There are good people out there.