View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 10:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by symmetricalsnowflake11
Thanks for sharing ☺️

My depression relapses if I get lazy and don’t do all the things you mentioned ... it really does help.

Yes, you have to practice this daily, it takes time for the mind to shift from one state of mind to another and it's even harder when you've been depressed for years as I've been. When I feel the "negative" influence, that's it, when I, instantly, I either meditate or I just start telling myself affirmations, but I am not saying them blindly, you know, like some empty words, I say them with all my being.

This is just another day with no depression for me, I did so much work last night, I kinda exaggerated, I am a programmer so.. I modeled a 3D car, took me 4 hours, which is super amazing because before I could not even start and I tried for months to start :))

When you think about doing something and then the body does not react with that inner pain, then you know, you have found the cure!!! And what's even more amazing is that you can go on beyond the thinking part and actually do the things you want to do!! Another amazing thing is that your mind does not spend anymore time on contemplating the meaning of doing things, you just do them!!