Thread: Heaven
View Single Post
Old 14-01-2020, 01:56 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Sense is one aspect of ones totality.

Feeling it fully opens the expression as it’s own uniqueness.

Scientific studies show, how very young children have a ‘natural’ awareness in knowing, to what’s ‘right and not right’ through their true nature, which means it’s not learned, it just is.

So we could say, there is, within us all, that ‘knowing’ even as we might not feel it, understand it, live it as so. We can know without knowing.
A ‘sensing’ type can develop deeper the being to what it senses. Experience it directly as a lived experience.
So that sense or feeling can awaken even if one is deeply conditioned and feels very disconnected, just by remembering a time he/she knew and others showed otherwise.

The saying "the longest journey is from the head to the Heart" came to
my mind when reading your words.
Heart knowledge can be directly in conflict with learned behaviors.
I am surprised that I can still function after being a product of the public
school system, the military and society that all say to conform to societal rules and norms.

Instead I was lucky enough to return to nature and sit with the Rock people, inside
traditional sweat lodges and traditional vision quest camps with natural earth peoples.
Studying and experiencing the rhythms of nature and the ways of spirit.
Which led me to a Creator and all the helpers(Tunkashilas) I did not know but put faith in.
After years and years of living in nature with the Fire,Rock,Water,Green.
Which I see no separation with these four as well as a Creator.(Wakan Tanka)
Our first practice and teaching is Mitakuye Oyasin or we are connected with all there is.
Or all are my relations or relatives.
From the Eagle to the mole and from the stars to the rocks. All are my relatives and I honor
them the best I can with what I have.
Love permeates it all.
I have no idea why I am even telling you this.
It is what it is.
Here is a song that expresses it in more my Heart language.(less then 2 min.)

In a bad translation it is saying; Creator and the High helpers(Angels or Spirits) through this Sacred pipe I pray and I say Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgwzQDwRLkY