View Single Post
Old 23-12-2019, 07:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangeline 77
I keep hearing this recently but what if I've always been alone. Others joined me for a short time only.
My family was not loving, not close to each other, practically I grew up on my own, they only provided me with food and bed but no love.
In school, I didn't have friends, I was bullied for being fat, that was the main reason when someone talked to me and for a year nobody in my class talked to me.
The same thing happened at my first workplace, 2 older women got angry at me for no reason and they stopped talking to me( it was a good thing though)
I never fit in, the people I thought they liked me, they were only around me until they got what they wanted then they disappeared, others just spent time with me when I asked otherwise they didn't care.
I had enough of this and I just stopped talking so you can guess, now I'm completely on my own, only talking to my brother sometimes.

I have never been in love and have trouble attracting men. It's like I'm invisible for them.

It's not even that I'm attracting negative people in my life. I'm attracting hardly anybody.

What can be wrong with my vibe? Any thoughts would be appreciated as I'm in the dark here and I want to do something. Thank you!!!!

Try to think from the point of view that your thoughts and emotions, conscious and subconscious, eventually materialize in your life into situations that tend to perpetuate those thoughts and emotions.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.