View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 02:03 AM
Ciqala

Then I just am a trickster?

Ha! Raven! He's my buddy, i know all too well of his loops, jokes, tricks, bringing great fortune, he's not a bad guy.
Well, i just asked what he wants me to find in myself as of now.
He wants me to search inside ambiguity! What iss ambiguity? Well ambiguity means in definition

"Ambiguity is a term used in writing and math, and under conditions where information can be understood or interpreted in more than one way and is distinct from vagueness, which is a statement about the lack of precision contained or available in the information. Context may play a role in resolving ambiguity. For example the same piece of information may be ambiguous in one context and unambiguous in another.

Thesaurus meanings of ambiguity:
Noun 1. ambiguity - an expression whose meaning cannot be determined from its context
loophole - an ambiguity (especially one in the text of a law or contract) that makes it possible to evade a difficulty or obligation
amphibology, amphiboly - an ambiguous grammatical construction; e.g., `they are flying planes' can mean either that someone is flying planes or that something is flying planes
parisology - the use of ambiguous words
double entendre - an ambiguity with one interpretation that is indelicate
locution, saying, expression - a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations; "pardon the expression"
2. ambiguity - unclearness by virtue of having more than one meaning
equivocalness
unclearness - incomprehensibility as a result of not being clear
evasiveness, prevarication, equivocation - intentionally vague or ambiguous
lexical ambiguity, polysemy - the ambiguity of an individual word or phrase that can be used (in different contexts) to express two or more different meanings
twilight zone, no man's land - the ambiguous region between two categories or states or conditions (usually containing some features of both); "but there is still a twilight zone, the tantalizing occurrences that are probably noise but might possibly be a signal"; "in the twilight zone between humor and vulgarity"; "in that no man's land between negotiation and aggression"
unambiguity, unequivocalness - clarity achieved by the avoidance of ambiguity"

well. that still does not solve my soul dilemma