View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 06:59 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Lorelyen...did you write that musical piece...I was confused...bec, wow.

Thank you for your kind innuendo!

Sorry about the confusion - yes it's basically in 3-time but I slip an extra beat in here and there for effect; means it can't be danced to unless one's aware of where those beats are. Sorry.

I love the cello, though. Like all instruments it isn't easy to write effective solos unless someone's accomplished. I know a little from the violin - the different, string-jumping and things so if a solo suggests itself it's usually cello or violin.

Ah but this forum isn't about music - and I'm not going to pretend I'm Nigel Kennedy to BE a great violinist like the LOA says I can

As for the rest, posters do seem to be coming to a conclusion with which I can agree: at the "higher levels of need", like will attract like - if you want to attract happy things you have to find things to allow sustained belief that you're happy - you have to learn and apply the signs - or it won't work. How you do that is another question. [Edit] visualisation and affirmation would probably achieve more.

And...yes, there are those without doubt gifted to make it work - though I suspect it's their gift rather than LOA and if you'll excuse me saying so - you being such a person.

Last edited by Lorelyen : 05-07-2017 at 10:08 PM. Reason: as shown