View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 05:10 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
First we have to clearly define what a soul is.

If biological is synonym for soul then we should understand that a biological does not have soul, it is a soul ergo biological/soul.

Solar cells charge batteries, once the proper set of conditions are put in place. This is mechanical technology that we can also see as the case with biology ergo genetic mechanics.

The spermazoa and the egg are each a soul. Two souls combine to synergetically( greater whole ) create a new soul that is combination of those two souls.

r6

"When I hear talk of a soul leaving on body/biological and entering another body/biological it make think of walking dead, i.e. we have a dead body, and if the soul enters it then it can now walk around go shopping eat cow brains or human brains, go out for pizza etc...."
Even though that's funny that you thought of that, it's quite far from actuality XD

"Maybe by body people mean a person dies, and their soul enters the body of a fetus. So at what exact time in the process does a soul from a dying person enter a fetus?

Is 1 hour after egg is fertilized by spermazoa? 2 weeks? 6 weeks?

Is it only whenever the heart starts beating in a fetus?"
This is a question without an answer, because in my opinion, I see it as varying from individual to individual. Some children have a spark in their eyes from the moment their born, some come into the body around 3 weeks after birth, so it seems to depend on a variety of factors.

"Personally I dont believe anything is possible. Universe has finite set of cosmic laws/principles etc....all parts of Universe and Universe are limited. What is possible is limited to those cosmic laws/principles.

There exist on 5 possible regular/symmetrical polyhedra of Universe, irrespective of multi-verse concepts."
I don't believe in absolute possibility either, things within time and space occur on an axis of possibility relative to the laws of nature (i.e. the universe), which are variable, but likely finite, and where did you get the, "There exist on 5 possible regular/symmetrical polyhedra of Universe, irrespective of multi-verse concepts." idea? That seems somewhat arbitrary.

"When the genetics are in the proper position then things change and the heart starts beating. With a car we push a button that release energy from here to there an chain reaction of events lead to the automobile enging running. Some independent soul is not neccessary, unless we identify soul as gas, or electricity in the battery."
Have you looked into the theory of consciousness as a state of matter? It's an idea that's reemerged recently and is starting to gain scientific traction (mind you we don't have proper measuring instruments yet, but when we do it'll be a good day. If this idea has any merit, it would explain some of the stranger aspects of consciousness that biology can't account for, such as depersonalization.