View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 04:30 AM
bigcaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritAwakes
Have you given it to the Spirits to guide you?
Y'know, I haven't and I need to. I'm just learning about my angels and guides. That doesn't come naturally to me yet.

I did, last night, I asked the "Just For Today" Medicine Cards which I should name my business. These cards have little sayings at the bottom. I drew the Eagle. The saying at the bottom is: "Connect with spirit. Feel the freedom found in oneness. Let your spirit soar." When I was fussing with my business cards, I put a saying on there, "Let the spirit move you." What I found this really interesting is, I looked through the rest of the deck, and there is not one other card in there that uses the word 'spirit.'

The other aspect of this is that I used to run a business called "Lionstar Productions." I absolutely love the name "Lionstar" and have a cool logo and everything, but going with "SpiritCaat" in a little way, would kind of be like going forward rather than back. Maybe it's just hard to let go.

Quote:
BTW, what deck(s) do you like to work with?

The decks I've been using lately are:
The DruidCraft Tarot: Love this deck. The images are just so unique. I just wish it were small enough to shuffle normally.

The Radiant Tarot: I just got this for Christmas and just really love the colors on it. I've also pulled out the Universal Waite deck, which I love, and just got the pocket version of that yesterday. I haven't read with it yet.

One of my favorites, however, is the Aquatic Tarot. It's an unpublished deck, but a few years ago my husband downloaded the images, which the author makes available on his/her website, and he got a beautiful deck made for me. It was a wonderful and such a thoughtful gift. The only problem is that I don't want to use it much for fear that something might happen to it. I use it only to read for myself. I'm looking into getting another deck made so I can have one to keep and one to use. It's an awesome deck.

How about you? What decks are you currently using?

Caat